Lucky Dip Cutting Board
The Lucky Dip Cutting Board could be anyone of our Cutting Boards. Wood species could include, Walnut, Cherry, Toasted Maple, Sugar Maple, Cypress, or Larchwood.
You have the choice of either an Edge Grain Cutting Board, or End Grain Cutting Board. Available in three sizes, you'll be sure to find the right fit. Plus, if you're just starting your handmade Cutting Board journey, it's the perfect beginning!
- There is no possibility to choose what wood species you get.
- Off-cuts are left over material (there is nothing physically wrong with them.)
- All of our boards are pre-conditioned with pure and natural mineral oil.
- Juice Groove (optional)
- Choose Rounded Over Corners or Square Corners.
- Finger Grip Handles (optional)
- Four Screwed In Rubber Stopper Feet (optional)
Lucky Dip Mini: 8"L x 6"W x 1"H
The Lucky Dip: 12"L x 10"W x 1.25"H
The Lucky Dip XL: 16"L x 12"W x 1.25"H
Edge Grain: Edge grain cutting boards require less upkeep than an end grain cutting board. Since the grains of the wood are not exposed the wood will soak up less moisture.
End Grain: End grain cutting boards are softer on your knives and don't show scratches as easily. They are distinctive, often in a checkerboard pattern.
Shipping + Delivery
- Curb Side Pick Up
- Free Delivery In Toronto
- $10 Flat Rate Shipping Within Canada
- Shipping to Nunavut is by weight*
- $19 Flat Rate Shipping to the USA