Lucky Dip Cutting Board
The Lucky Dip Cutting Board is made from high quality off-cuts. You can choose an Edge Grain Cutting Board, or End Grain Cutting Board. Available in three sizes, you'll be sure to find the right fit. Plus, if it's your first handmade Cutting Board, it's a great starting off point.
- Off-cuts are left over material (there is nothing physically wrong with them.)
- There is no possibility to choose wood species.
- Please see below for the difference between Edge Grain and End Grain
- All of our boards are pre-conditioned with pure and natural mineral oil.
- Juice Groove (optional)
- Choose Rounded Over Corners or Square Corners.
- Finger Grip Handles (optional)
- Four Screwed In Rubber Stopper Feet (optional)
Lucky Dip Mini: 8"L x 6"W x 1"H
The Lucky Dip: 12"L x 10"W x 1.25"H
The Lucky Dip XL: 16"L x 12"W x 1.25"H
Edge Grain: Edge grain cutting boards require less upkeep than an end grain cutting board. Since the grains of the wood are not exposed the wood will soak up less moisture.
End Grain: End grain cutting boards are softer on your knives and don't show scratches as easily. They are distinctive, often in a checkerboard pattern.