Lucky Dip Cutting Board
The Lucky Dip Cutting Board is a random Cutting Board made from our high quality off-cuts. You now have the choice of either an Edge Grain Cutting Board, or End Grain Cutting Board. Available in two sizes, you'll be sure to find the right fit. Plus, if it's your first handmade Cutting Board, it's a great starting off point.
- Each Lucky Dip board is made from our highest quality off-cuts, there is no possibility to choose wood species.
- Please Choose Edge Grain or End Grain
- All of our boards are pre-conditioned with pure and natural mineral oil.
- Juice Groove (optional)
- Four Rubber Feet (optional)
- Finger Grip Handles (optional)
Lucky Dip Bar Board: 8"L x 6"W x 1.25"H
The Lucky Dip: 12"L x 10"W x 1.25"H
The Lucky Dip XL: 16"L x 12"W x 1.25"H
Edge Grain: Edge grain cutting boards require less upkeep than an end grain cutting board. Since the grains of the wood are not exposed the wood will soak up less moisture.
End Grain: End grain cutting boards are softer on your knives and don't show scratches as easily. They are distinctive, often in a checkerboard pattern.